Sunday, May 6, 2012

Frikkie & Janine Wedding | 21.04.2012


I LOVED this AUTUMN Wedding! The red leaves at the guest house gave me goosebumbs! And the rain gave us just about enough time to take these gorgeous photos! It was such a privilege to spend the day with Frikkie and Janine and to capture their special memories. They are both such sincere people and I feel honoured to have met them. Janine does everything according to the book and she made me feel so special when she hand-delivered a wedding invite to me a few months before the wedding! I hope you two will have a blessed marriage, may it be even more blessed than you wedding day! Enjoy each others company and may you be extremely happy!











A big thank you to Mandie Niemann who assisted me for the day on such short notice. She took all the beautiful decor photos while I took photos of Janine and her family before the ceremony!









































1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH Maryke and Mandie for capturing every special and precious moment of our VERY SPECIAL AND BLESSED day! Thank you on a stunning job, it was lovely meeting you both and great working with you! If this is only a preview - we can not wait to see the rest!
    ALL Glory, Honour and Praise to GOD for such a very special and blessed day and weekend!! Really blessed!
    ‘And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE.’ – 1Cor13:13
    God's blessings :-)
    -Janine & Frikkie

    ReplyDelete